Friday, August 5, 2016

Look at what came in the mail yesterday!!

My Grandma came and visited  from England and gave me money for my birthday, (and she sent Kinder Eggs too, I was super excited about that!) and I wondered what the heck I should do with sixty dollars. So my dad went on Amazon or something and found a Huion tablet and Manga Studio EX 4 for about $54. They arrived in the mail yesterday, and I picked up the whole screenless drawing tablet thing pretty fast. My parents said my hand-eye coordination must be good.





Usually around the time of my birthday, (Sept. 11) I get a bunch of stuff, because not all my relatives can see me in September. I got another thing coming in the mail, but you'll see that when it comes. It's pretty darn cool. I mean, not as cool as this, but still. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment